Most new directors have tremendous difficulty feeling confident, building trust, and commanding the respect of their choir. While building relationships is a process, there are a few things that will help you tremendously when you suddenly become the choir director.
Surprisingly, not all of these things have to do with music or musical education.
Once you master these things, here’s what will happen:
- 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘳
- 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
- 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴
- 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺…
- 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭
Find out what the three things are in this training!